Whistler, BC, Canada

3.20.2012

My parents took the family to Whistler a few weeks ago. It just might be my favorite ski destination yet. The weather was perfect, a big storm cleared out our first day on the mountain leaving us with fresh snow and blue sky. The lodging was perfect, there is nothing better then simply walking out the door and onto the gondola in the morning. Skiing back to the doorstep at the end of the day and then heading for the hot tub. The company was perfect, I love being able to share an activity and uninterrupted time with some of my all-time favorite people.
















Mom & Dad, you guys are top-notch generous, thank you!

Travis, Karen & Melody, we missed you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I LOVE these! I've been waiting and waiting for you to do a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one of M and D is darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete