You. Me. Us. We.

5.18.2017

Welcome 

Caswell Addison & Alta Siobhan 

Born May 10, 2017


















It's really amazing how two teeny tiny little people can full your heart so full. They've only been with us a week but they've been the sweetest little additions making this transition far more enjoyable then I could have wished. Recovery is going to be a bit slow as they decided to come earth-side in their own unique ways, Alta with a natural birth and Caswell with an emergency c-section but I'm already feeling better then I've had for months and so relieved to have these babies safe and sound in my arms instead of in my belly. Because of the extra complications with their birth we spent five days in the hospital but the extra time just helped make us feel comfortable (all the nurses and hospital staff really went above and beyond to send us home in the best shape possible) plus how great is that room service! God has been gracious through it all and I couldn't be more thankful for this little family of ours.  



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chelsea and Denver!!! My heart is so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Megan thank you!! I'm trying to be as calm and collected as you always seemed with your babies, you made motherhood look good. Hope you guys are enjoy your new place

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete